Fiverr introduces Gig Video
Fiverr Video is a feature that will allow you to upload your own video to promote your Fiverr Gig. This can really come in handy if you use it to your advantage.
Fiverr has made a statement on their website that fiverr gigs with gig video are far more likely to get sells, compared to a fiverr gig that doesn't have a gig video.
There are many advantages of producing a video for your fiverr gig:
- Introducing yourself personally to the potential buyers.
- Letting the potential buyer get a visual sample of the product that you are offering.
- This presents your service to potential buyers in a more personal way which will increase your chances of sales and get your fiverr gig high in the gig rankings,
How to upload the fiverr video?
Here are the steps to upload a video to your Fiverr Gig:
- Go to your sellers Dashboard
- Click on the Menu Bar where it says Gigs
- Go to the Gig where you would like to add the video and select edit
- Then select where it says Gallery
- Under Build your Gig Gallery select add video
(NOTE: Please choose a video shorter than 75 seconds and smaller than 50MB)
- Add your gig video
- Wait for your fiverr gig video to be approved for people to see.
(TIP: Adding this is a fiverr exclusive somewhere in the video helps your video to get approved the the fiverr team.)
Things you should know
- Your Video duration should be at least 10 seconds and a Maximum of 120 seconds.
- Dont use copyrighted material. Keep your Gig Video Unique.
- Try to make your Video Personal to the buyer.
- Don't use duplicate videos for multiple gigs.
- Try to make sure you have decent video quality and if selling audio products make sure your gig videos audio quality is good.
- Make sure your message is clear and the audio is understandable
- You can't offer a product for less than $5 - Video will not be approved
- Add somewhere in the gig video "This is a Fiverr Exclusive."
- Don't provide a direct way of communicating with you outside of Fiverr as this is prohibited and may get your account banned.
- Make sure to follow Fiverr’s Terms of Service.
- What Fiverr says on their website about your Gig Video:
"Videos allow you to personally explain your service in a creative way. It’s important for buyers to be able to see a sample of your work so they can see your level of professionalism and better understand what you are offering. Your video should be high quality and original. When uploading a video to your Gig, only use images and content created or fully owned by you. Do not use copyright images; otherwise, your Gig will be removed."
There you have it:
You are now ready to add a nice Video
to your Fiverr Gig.
If you have any questions. Just leave them in the comment section below.
- Pastor Dre